How to use the Ring of Love?
Cock rings with vibrators add a whole other dimension of pleasure to the bedroom. They’ve been the unsung heroes of many sexcapades.
To use our Ring of Love,
- Spread a small amount of lube on the inside of the ring.
- Guide it down the shaft of the penis towards the balls when erect, keeping the vibrator part on the top.
- Some people might find it a little uncomfortable to put the ring on while erect, try wearing the ring on a flaccid or semi erect penis. Experiment a little to see what works for you.
- Don’t leave it on the penis for too long.The general recommendation is to keep a cock ring on for no more than 20-30 minutes.
- Pleasuring yourself is not the only job it does well. You must try putting it on during intercourse with your partner.
- Now that you’ve literally “Put a ring on it”, have all the fun!
How to use Plug In?
It’s a blessing for those who enjoy or want to experiment with anal. Butt plug can be used to stimulate the anus to prepare for sex. This is because the tip of the plug is close to the female g-spot and the prostate, the male g-spot.
A few simple pointers will make you enjoy this little toy to the peak of pleasure-
- Start with foreplay, to relax your body.
- Take deep breaths and fiddle with the sensation of having something in your ass by using a finger.
- Once that feels comfortable, warm up the butt plug between your palms, especially if it's made of metal.
- Use lots of lube on it.
- Slowly press the tip and gently slide it in.
- Have fun and go slow!
- When it’s time to take it out, hold the base and gently slide it out.
- Make sure to clean your hands and the butt plug with an antibacterial soap.
How to use Titan Gel/Sassiest Slide and Glide Pleasure Lube?
Lubricants are meant to help make intercourse even more pleasurable by reducing friction and irritation during sexual activity. Our lubes can be used during almost any type of sex, including penis-in-vagina penetration, anal sex, sex toy play, with or without a partner, and masturbation.
A lube is just a gel which is also your best friend. All you need to do is apply & enjoy the tingling sensation. Here are a few things that you need to keep in mind while using Lubricants.
- There’s no such thing as too much lube. Go wild!
- Warm it up a little with your palms before using it so that the sudden cold feeling does not come as a shock to you.
- Make sure the lube you’re using does NOT affect the integrity of the condoms you may be using. Both the lubes we offer are latex-condom safe as they are water-based.
- Most people are not allergic to lubes, but it is advisable to apply a little on the back of your hand just to make sure
- Let the pleasure last long.
All products at Ooh Yes! are designed scientifically to aid and amplify your sexual pleasures. Your sex life will be abuzz with “good vibrations” once you get the hang of these toys.
Order your pick here (insert hyperlink) & let your body get the kind of orgasm it was intended to experience.
*The contents of the blogs and/or articles posted on the herein are opinions/ advises/ suggestions of a third party and in no manner be considered opinions/ advises/ suggestions of OohYes!. Please note that blog posts are provided for information purposes only.*